Monday, July 23, 2007

Monstrous



As much as I hate speculating, it's really all we can do at this point. The machine that is 1-18-08/Cloverfield/Slusho/Unnamed JJ Abrams Project is just too amazing not to speculate. But, now we might have some physical proof of what the title is. And, all this 3 days before Comic-Con.

Unforum member "Onikage" posted a set of interesting pictures from his cell phone today. The poster appears to be a headless Statue of Liberty with the title "Monstrous." There's a release date, but that is very blurry. Speculation is that the date is (of course) 1-18-08.

From Unforum:
Hi all,

First time post here. I just wanted to let you know about something I saw at a warehouse sale called Frank & Son's here in Southern California. Basically they sell collectible stuff like cards, comics, toys, etc. It is like a mini convention hall every wed and saturday.

Anyway, I was at a large booth where they sell movie posters. One of the posters there had a snapshot of the statue of liberty overlooking the city of new york. The statue was missing it's head and at the top in large white letters it said "Monstrous". The lower right corner had in smaller white letters, 1-18-08.

Fake? I dunno but that is what I saw. I also snapped some cell phone pics and if possible i'll try to upload them.

If this was already mentioned before I'm so sorry as I know people love to jump all over others when they repost.