Friday, July 27, 2007

Colossus Rumors

To update and speculate on what Spoony C reported yesterday, I've done some research of my own. Of course, we've learned (excuse us for not realizing it sooner) that Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin is indeed Colossus from The X-Men.

I have a hard time believing JJ Abrams is going to call his 1-18-08 project "Colossus." There's already a 2008 movie called "The Colossus" about the Boer War. Surely, Paramount doesn't want that kind of confusion.

Instead, I have a feeling Colossus may just be another pseudonym placed strategically on a movie poster. With nearly six months to go before this movie debuts, we might still have quite a while to wait before we really know what's going on.


On another note, the folks at Coudal Partners think they've found the answer to the monster. Honestly, I think it's quite clever. Check out their Major Spoiler Ahead post.