Sunday, December 2, 2007

Tagruato Hack Leads to TidoWave.com


UnForum member Eliss has used clues left from last week's two attacks on Tagruato's Web site to find T.I.D.O. Wave.

T.I.D.O. Wave is a "nonprofit, grassroots, environmental activist organization dedicated to saving our planet from the world's most nefarious corporations." It is run by a group called Les Guerriers de Mère-Terre (The Warriors of Mother Earth). The group was founded by notorious conservationist Les Bandit Vert (The Green Bandit).

Be sure to catch up on T.I.D.O history, read through the blog entries, and browse the Cruel-etin Board. There are several secrets to be found in this site, I'm sure. One of which is the story behind the mysterious death of Kazui Ichigawa.

Update: TIDO has now opened the comments for anyone. This means a lot of Out of Game (OOG) info is spreading. Does this mean TIDO is OOG? Either way, I think the blog is still useful, but I wouldn't put much stock in any of the comments.