Wednesday, November 14, 2007

JamieAndTeddy.com Video #4


JamieAndTeddy.com has been updated once again. This time, Jamie is a little upset Teddy hasn't called and decides to strip for him to a song by some punk band, The Glass Helmets (not a real band, as far as we can tell). There's some talk about "The Cause" and then the video is over.

You can see the video here: http://www.jamieandteddy.com/number4.mov
And Dennis has uploaded it to YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o4UgyQo8b4

Here's the transcript if you can't view videos:

Teddy.
[Jamie kisses the camera]
I miss you, and I haven't heard from you in two days, and usually you're very good about calling me. So, I hope everything's okay. But in the meantime, I just wanted to show you what you were missing. And me and the girls took a strip class, and I'm going to do a song by The Glass Helmets, which is your favorite band and here it goes.
[Jamie does her striptease]
Anyway, this song's really hard to strip to, but you get it. I miss you, and will you call me? I really want to know more about "The Cause" and we can talk about anything "The Cause," when you call...all about "The Cause."
I just-just call me okay-because I love you.