Friday, October 19, 2007

JamieAndTeddy.com Video #3


JamieAndTeddy.com has once again been updated. This time, Jamie is suffering from an upset stomach and has someone (man or woman?) in her bed. She seems very apologetic, yet her story is seemingly very innocent.

The direct link to the video is here.
And Dennis has uploaded it to YouTube here.

Here's a transcript, in case you're not able to view video.

Hey it’s me. Umm, it’s really early in the morning and I just wanted to catch you before you started your day. But, I have to explain last night, if it’s not too late. Umm, I ran into your skanky ex-girlfriend, and she basically threatened me and said that she was going to tell you that I was making out with guys on the dance floor, which is 100% not true. And I would expect for you to believe me over her.
I mean she obviously still likes you and it’s…it’s really obvious. And I’m not going to entertain but, I just wish that you would trust me, I mean, you know, I went out with my girlfriends and you’re the one that’s off saving the world and, you know, following your dream, but you left me here. You know and I just…I’m lonely and I went out with my girlfriends and it wasn’t a big deal.
Just please believe me and I mean, last night was horrible. I lost my purse with my phone in it and my wallet and my keys and everything. And I tried to text you but I didn’t…I couldn’t. And I’m going to call you immediately when I get my new phone today but I just, I just want you to know that I’m not perfect. I’m trying to be perfect. I’m doing everything that I can to make this relationship work under the circumstances. And, I mean, you know, everyone can’t be like Lily and Jason, you know? They’re…which by the way they are not perfect. They fought all night long. So, and I’ll tell you about it when you call me.
Umm, but anyway, I do support what you’re doing and I do understand it. I mean I don’t really understand it but, you know, I do support you and I’m lonely and I’m waiting for you to come back. Just believe me, and I know exactly what I’m going to do…
[someone else with long, curly hair is revealed next to Jamie on the bed]
To…I don’t even know who this is. I think it’s Marlena’s cousin. It’s a girl. But, umm, I know exactly what I’m going to do to prove to you, umm and, I think you’ll like it. And I love you and I’ll talk to you soon.
[lens cap is closed]
GE…!