Thursday, July 26, 2007

Not just "Monstrous"

Ain't It Cool News's Harry Knowles has an apparent update on what "Monstrous isn't the title" really means:

Hey folks, Harry here.... I'm on the 101 north of San Francisco headed for Eureka, Ca to settle in tonight - and while driving, I had a bit of a Eureka moment with a spy revealing that the below MONSTROUS poster is the first of 3 teaser posters that will lead to the TITLE reveal poster. First we'll have "MONSTROUS" - next we will have "BARBAROUS" - then we will have "FEROCIOUS" - To me - these phrases are not even spoilers - but if you're like me - if MONSTROUS is a headless Statue of Liberty - what images go with BARBAROUS and FEROCIOUS? -- The title? Well, I don't want to spoil it, so you should go ask, Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin!


I'm not sure if Rasputin is the code name for his spy, or if he's trying to give us some sort of hint toward the title with that last line. But I'm with him--I can't wait to see what pictures go with the other buzzwords.